Our Client, a reputable tech-based Microfinance Bank, with focus
on providing financial access to everyone by empowering individuals with access to credit and
seamless payments solutions for effective financial management in an emerging market is looking to
hire an experienced and result driven Quality Assurance Manager to join its team.
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Mode: Onsite
The ideal candidate will work in close co-operation with the business customers and teams. The
Quality Assurance Manager applies analytical and business skills to evaluate existing and identify new
or enhanced systems, products and processes which advance business objectives. He/She also
develops, manages, and executes all phases of quality assurance testing, including analysis of product
requirements to produce test requirements, development, and execution of functional/system test
plans in a multi-tiered environment. Reporting line is to the Chief Digital Channel Executive.
Reporting line is to the Chief Digital Channel Executive.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of business processes supported by software
- Conduct and participate in test case reviews, requirement reviews, design reviews, and
change control activities
- Creates and contributes to the creation of test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and test data
for use during the testing phases of the software development lifecycle, for new and existing
- Ensures that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product
- Produces formal test plans; leads the testing effort for assigned projects
- Documents and reports issues discovered during testing, and reports issues to Management
- Creates and performs complex test execution. Builds and manages automation framework
and performance tests
- Collaborates with other team members to understand the scope of test cases that will be
used for automated scripts.
- Ensures full test coverage for assigned deliverables.
- Defines standards, methods and procedures for test automation
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years or more in a related role
- Demonstrated experience with increasingly complex projects
- Experience with tools used for data validation and comparison
- Preparing and delivering information in a concise, professionally written format
- Preparing and presenting information to staff in formal settings
- Working in teams, task forces, etc.
- Analyzing and developing solutions to problems
- Managing various projects, work, technical support, etc.
- Developing and maintaining positive internal customer rapport
- Organizational skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Quality Assurance Manager as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV
only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only)